CLICK ON RESOURCES TO READ
You Are Linked to Resources for Families of People Seeking Recovery
The Addict’s Mom currently has 20,000+ members spread across the United States and 52 countries around the world. Our members receive support through this website, social media, and grass roots community groups. Please join us to receive help and hope, as well as adding your voice to the largest social change movement of our time.
Member of the Archdiocese of Miami
What is 2-1-1?
- 2-1-1 is an easy to remember telephone number that connects callers to information about critical health and human services available in their community.
- 2-1-1 reaches approximately 270 million people (90% of the total U.S. population) covering all 50 states (including 41 states with 90%+ coverage), the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Yet, millions of Americans still need to be connected.
- America needs 2-1-1 to be accessible nationwide. As the number of organizations providing specialized services is on the rise, people find it frustrating and confusing to access community services. 2-1-1 provides a one-stop service for vital information.
- While services that are offered through2-1-1 vary from community to community,2-1-1 provides callers with information about and referrals to human services for every day needs and in times of crisis. For example,2-1-1 can offer access to the following types of services:
- Basic Human Needs Resource: food banks, clothing, shelters, rent assistance, utility assistance.
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: medical information lines, crisis intervention services, support groups, counseling, drug and alcohol intervention, rehabilitation, health insurance programs, Medicaid and Medicare, maternal health, children’s health insurance programs.
- Employment Support: unemployment benefits, financial assistance, job training, transportation assistance, education programs.
- Support for Older Americans and Persons with Disabilities: home health care, adult day care, congregate meals, Meals on Wheels, respite care, transportation, and homemaker services.
- Support for Children, Youth and Families: Quality childcare, Success by 6, after school programs, Head Start, family resource centers, summer camps and recreation programs, mentoring, tutoring, protective services.
Comunita Cenacolo America A Hope Reborn Our Lady of Hope Mary Immaculate St. Maria Goretti firstname.lastname@example.org telephone/fax: 904 471-8453 Comunita Cenacolo America, INC 1050 Talleyrand Avenue Jacksonville, Florida 32206 after visiting our website please go to the Regional Contact Link on the site